Job ID: 836
Job Title: Marketing Manager - Telecoms MSP
Salary: £30000 - £40000
Marketing Manager – Award Winning Telecoms MSP – Sutton, £30-40K
We are excited to introduce the opportunity to join an award-winning Telecoms Managed Services Company in a dedicated Marketing Management role role. The existing Marketing Manager is leaving due to a career change after 2 years of great work. We are sorry to see them leave but feel that this presents an opportunity to bring in some new and exciting perspectives and ideas to come to the table and that could be your job!
We want applications from experienced marketing professionals that have a broad knowledge and a great energy and passion. This is a chance to join disruptor and an innovator within their market and are renowned for their award-winning services and expertise with outstanding references, and a reputation for being the experts at they do.
Recently they have experienced a great period of growth, now a team of 30, and marketing activity sits at the core of all their activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Content Management: supporting online content including website, whitepapers, infographics, case studies, news items, press releases.
- Copywriting: producing various content that informs the audience, demonstrates the company’s expertise and provides evidence of the benefits to customers
- Email campaigns. Designing and creating content for email campaigns, managing contact lists and reporting on results
- Management of Website: Improving website content and creating “live” pages keeping content current and up to date. Improving key word searches to drive traffic to the website.
- Social Media: Managing social media sites and development of e-campaigns
- Branding: Designing and successfully maintaining a strong brand identity by ensuring all company communications are on brand and current
- Events: Responsible for the planning and delivery of all internal and external events and seminars for new business and customer base
- Supplier and Channel Partner Marketing Management: Managing channel partners and channel partners marketing contributions, building and maintaining strong relationships with them to increase brand awareness
- Sales Support: Assisting the sales team to produce presentations, tenders and sales proposals to bring continuity across all collateral
- Reporting: Producing quarterly marketing objectives reports and presenting results to senior management
Naturally, experience working in the Telecoms or a Technical Managed Services Company would be beneficial however, anyone that joins will have access to and can complete the Specialist Sales education track as this will provide plenty of appreciation of the solutions.
If you are an energetic, passionate and ambitious Marketing Manager, looking for a permanent role which you can really get stuck into for an exciting company, please get in touch.