Job ID: 813
Job Title: Junior Cisco Voice Support Engineer
Salary: ££25000 - ££30000
Junior Voice Technical Support Engineer, Cisco UC – to £30,000 p.a
Are you a Voice Support Engineer with exposure to Cisco UC products? Do you have the motivation and desire to build on your knowledge within a company that will recognise your talent and enable you to reach your full potential as a Unified Communications Specialist?
I am proud to work with a hugely impressive Managed Services Company based south of Reading. They are filled with examples of long serving staff who have progressed in the supportive environment they provide and grown with the business as they have expanded and been given opportunities to train, develop and take on more responsibility.
Together, we are now recruiting for a Junior Cisco UC Technical Support Engineer that we can train and develop whilst you provide 1st and 2nd line support, Moves Adds & Changes around Cisco Unified Communications Manager IP Telephony Systems and associated 3rd party applications including Voicemail, Unified Messaging, and Voice Recording etc. and learn from the engineers you’ll be working alongside.
- Provide Office based support to clients
- Work on Tier 1 & Tier 2 issues
- Perform Moves, Adds & Changes
- Attend Client Site on occasion
- Continue to learn, study & improve
- Degree or Equivalent in Computer related subject / solid Networking background within Cisco / Microsoft environments
- Strong understanding of IP Telephony Concepts
- Hands on experience working with Cisco UC products (Unified Communications Manager, Unity, Voice Gateways, Unified Messaging etc.)
- Cisco CCNA / CCNA Voice would be desirable
This really is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to progress as a Cisco Unified Communications Specialist. If you feel this role could be for you, please get in contact as soon as possible.
For more information or to apply please call or send CV, excellent salary and benefits on offer as well as an excellent working environment.