Job ID: 812
Job Title: Voice Support Engineer – Cisco UC
Salary: ££35000 - ££45000
Voice Support Engineer – Cisco UC - Reading to £45K
Cisco Voice Technical Support Engineer, CCNP-Voice/CCVP, Cisco IPT, Unified Communications Manager, UCCX, Data Networking, Routers, Switches, Firewalls.
If you are a Cisco Unified Communications Support Specialist looking to find a new role, in a company with lots of opportunity for career progression and development please get in contact ASAP.
A leading Telecoms Managed Services Organisation is recruiting for a Cisco UC Technical Support Engineer. The successful candidate will be expected to provide Technical Support of Cisco Unified Communications Manager IP Telephony Systems and associated 3rd party applications including Voicemail, Unified Messaging, and Voice Recording etc. The jobholder will also need solid IT & Networking knowledge to support the role.
- Troubleshoot IP Telephony related faults and restore service within defined SLAs.
- Work on issues escalated from Tier-1 engineers.
- Build solid working relationship with key customers and act as a key engineer.
- Document and share processes and procedures with the team.
- Highlight potential problems and take a pro-active approach.
- Manage communication and call logging with third parties and Cisco TAC.
- Cisco Unifgied Communications Manager
- Ideally Cisco Unity, Unity connection
- Basic networking knowledge Layer 2 Technology, Routing Protocols.
- Strong understanding of general IP telephony concepts
- Cisco career certifications ideally CCNP-Voice/CCVP or equivalent demonstrable experience
For more information or to apply please call or send CV, excellent salary and benefits on offer as well as an excellent working environment.
If this could be of interest please get in touch.