Job ID: 809
Job Title: Technical Delivery Manager / IT Project Manager
Location: West London
Salary: £65000 - £70000
Technical Delivery Manager / IT Project Manager
Salary: Up to £70,000pa + Benefits
District: West London
Technical Delivery Manager / IT Project Manager / Technical Project Manager required to join Global Technical Solutions business based in West London. As a Technical Delivery Manager, you will be office based and will hold a leadership position. Whilst your responsibilities will include operations and line management, including oversight across a team of experienced application specialists you will also be responsible for overseeing and managing phases of assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Life Sciences or equivalent experience
- Furthermore 2-3 years proven team management experience including direct/indirect line management, leading technical teams in the delivery of solutions
- Experience in and understanding of full SWLC, and specification and configuration of software products
- Highly analytical, with strong problem-solving abilities
- You will be a strong communicator, with excellent written, verbal and diplomacy skills including decision making, leadership, human relations, time management and organisation skills
- The technical delivery manager will hold line management responsibilities including hiring, performance management and appraisal, 1-2-1 meetings, development management, coaching and employee engagement
- Furthermore, as the technical delivery manager you will oversee day-to-day management of the team in accordance to KPI’s/SLAs.
- Responsible for documenting, recording and reporting KPI’s in weekly/monthly operations meetings, whilst providing status of team’s services, quality and cost in line with operational targets
- Manage all phases of assigned projects, working and collaborating with wider internal delivery teams, and prioritizing work across the application systems team
- Support all onboarding and training/mentoring on new hires
- The technical delivery manager, will be required to make decisions within project portfolio managed by the AS team and ensure excellence and quality delivery across all project milestones
- You will be involved in and responsible for undertaking research, establishing cost and benefit analysis, whilst drawing well-founded conclusion and gaining key stakeholder accord
- Experience in using software development and collaboration tools such as JIRA
- Process improvement or design certification such as PMP or 6-Sigma
- Demonstrable experience in the following technologies: Java (or other programming languages), SQL, GUI Experience and XML
TAGS: Technical Delivery Manager, Technical Manager, IT Delivery Manager, IT Solutions Delivery Manager, IT Operations Manager, IT Application Manager, Project management, IT Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Performance management, Line management, Coaching, Development, KPI’s, SLA’s, Documenting, recording, Problem solving, analytical, direct management, indirect management, matrix management, Java, SQL, GUI, XML, JIRA, Six sigma, 6 Sigma, PMP, Software development life cycle, Software configuration, project specifications.