Job ID: 807
Job Title: Head of SEO
Salary: £Competitiv - £
Head of SEO
Location: Watford commutable from Slough, Enfield, Luton, Welwyn Garden City, Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, Tring, High Wycombe, Maidenhead or those willing to commute up to an hour or open to relocate will be considered
Salary: Very competitive Salary + Performance bonuses and benefits
Head of SEO wanted! Are you tuned in to the latest algorithm developments, do you have proven experience with technical, on page and off page content and link building? Then we have the opportunity for you.
E-commerce FMCG business seeks an accomplished Head of SEO / Senior SEO Specialist / Digital Marketing Manager / Head of Digital Marketing to join its growing senior leadership team. You will be experienced in the delivery of effective innovations and best practice solutions to our clients which are a wide and varied audience across B2B and B2C.
A newly created role which will play a critical part in driving future expansion, and therefore, it requires a commercially astute individual with thorough experience of planning and implementing marketing strategies and lead generation campaigns. Management of the in-house SEO, wider team management and strategic input, both on client campaigns and the overarching direction of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Online Marketing professional, digital marketer, SEO Specialist to join a rapidly growing business who invests heavily in its staff and progression.
- Educate business on SEO best practice and strategy
- Work with stakeholders and cross-departmental heads/managers on multiple projects and campaigns
- Technical on-site SEO implementation, including keyword research
- On-page optimisation, including meta data and content optimisation.
- Localised SEO and site optimisation.
- An understanding of the positive and negative effects of link building
- An understanding of content, Digital PR, Social Strategy and Digital Marketing and the effects on SEO
- Analytics and reporting.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a search engine optimisation role.
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously on SEO campaigns.
- A results-driven approach to SEO, underpinned by strong commercial awareness.
- Competence in generating business plans and proposals and comfortable in delivering pitches to the business regarding budget’s, media spend etc
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- Business savvy and relationship driven.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in working with SEO management tools, such as; SEO Monitor, SE Cockpit, SEM Rush, Searchmetrics, Majestic, Copyscape and Moz.
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly
- Experience in copywriting, proofreading and an appreciation for content layout
TAGS: Head of SEO, SEO Manager, SEO Specialist, Head of Digital Marketing, Digital Marketer, SEO, Campaigns, Digital PR, Digital Marketing, Social Strategy, Content, Budget, Financials, Media, SEO optimisation, Meta Data, Keyword Search, Site Optimisation, Link Building, on page, off page, content optimisation, project management, campaign management, algorithm developments