Job ID: 803
Job Title: Project Manager (FTC 12 Months)
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £30000 - £40000
Location – Milton Keynes, Bedford, Aylesbury, Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Buckingham, Northampton or those within an hour commute
Term: Fixed Term Contract 12 months
Salary: Competitive + Company Benefits
Global Software Solution business seeks an experienced Project Manager to join the business for a Fixed term period of 12 months (possible extension, temp to perm).
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for all planning, objectives and preparing a variety of project documents from project initiation through to exception, corrective and completion plans. Especially relevant will be a Project Manager conversant with ISO 9001, 14001 and develop certificates for ISO27001. Therefore, you will be an experienced Project Manager with a minimum of 3 years commercial experience.
- Experienced in day to day monitoring of project progress, furthermore prioritising resource usage, managing escalation and problem resolution with the project team members
- Furthermore, ensuring QMS policies are accurate and maintained to highest standards
- Consequently, you will have proven demonstrable experience and ability to manage the delivery across multiple projects within delivery timescales across a varied and operational environment. (This position will require flexibility and occasional night support as required by project)
- Due to the business and their solution offerings they require an effective Project Manager who has experience managing project budgets/finances, project risks and issues and scope for project change
- Experience in MRP MI data reporting, liaison with internal and external extended third-party teams including software providers and development services
- A customer centric approach with proven experience and abilities in managing and influencing customer’s / key stakeholder’s expectations, whilst negating changes where required.
- A minimum of 3 years commercial project management experience within a software solutions, technical solutions, or technical consultancy services environment ideally finance / banking / payment / transactional / insurance environments
- Especially relevant would be a Prince 2 Practitioner certification or equivalent Project Management qualifications
- You will be proficient in MS Office applications including latest versions of MS Project, and an Excel expert
- Superb communications skills, both verbally and written and client facing experience essential.
Tags: Project Manager, Project Management, Fixed term contract, Prince2, Prince 2, projects, documentation, documenting, delivery, budgets, finance, QMS, MRP, MI, Data Reporting, MS Office, Excel, reporting , report writing, negotiation, solutions, analytical, problem solving, strategic, strategy.