Job ID: 800
Job Title: Technical Support (3rd Line) Manager – ICT Managed Services
Salary: £40000 - £50000
Technical Support Manager – Leading ICT Managed Services
I am currently engaged with an established Managed Services Company who provide a full range of Managed Network, Connectivity, Virtualisation & Cloud Technology Solutions. We are recruiting for a “hands on” Technical Support Manager to manage a highly skilled team of engineers, providing technical guidance and direction, developing the team to provide full customer satisfaction.
Managing a skilled team, it’s obviously important applicants come from a systems engineering background themselves, with experience of systems management, networking & voice products, with team leadership and management experience in a client facing managed services environment.
Ideally, you will have lead a similar team and have a strong understanding of ITIL practices.
- Manage and Lead a team of Engineers
- Ensure that all KPI and SLA targets are achieved
- Support Engineers on Escalated Incidents
- Provide technical input in Client Meetings when required
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting complex issues
- Detailed understanding around Microsoft Technologies: MCSA / MCSE
- Understanding of VLAN / LAN / WAN Solutions
- Knowledge of Virtualisation products & cloud solutions (VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure & 365)
This is an opportunity to join an organisation during an exciting period of its development with exciting press announcements and plenty of opportunity for career progression and development.
Based in Offices near Nottingham, it’s essential that all applicants are within commutable distance.
£40-50K + Car & Pack, for more information and a detailed job spec, please get in touch.