Job ID: 768
Job Title: Administrator/Paraplanner-Stoke on Trent
Location: Stoke on Trent
Salary: £20000 - £30000
Experienced IFA Administrator/Paraplanner
Our client a well established Independent Financial Services Company based in Stoke on Trent are looking to appoint an Experienced Client Support Administrator to support a field based Sales Consultant in order to help him maximise his time and achieve his sales targets.
- Provide a high level of sales support to your aligned sales consultant working to maximise his pipeline potential.
- Develop effective relationships with intermediaries by establishing requirements, providing relevant and accurate information and identifying and applying the appropriate procedures to meet customer needs in a compliant manner.
- To deal promptly, efficiently and confidently with routine and non-routine customer requests, providing accurate information and responding using the most appropriate medium, before, during and after the sale where necessary.
- Offering technical expertise on all aspects of pre-sales processes and product knowledge
- Provide post meeting administration support to consultants ensuring that all work is completed within agreed timescales
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Proven experience in a Sales Support and/or IFA Administration related environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and versatile
- PC literate with good knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and an understanding of an IFA’s business and their sales processes
- Experience of report writing.
There will be the opportunity to develop your career with this company through qualifications and a career path.
Salary will be based on experience and qualifications.