Job ID: 767
Job Title: Paraplanner-Barlborough
Salary: £25000 - £35000
Our client a long-established IFA Wealth Management Firm, based in Barlborough, Chesterfield, are looking for an experienced paraplanner. They have a holistic approach to our clients, who include HNW corporate & private clients.
To provide paraplanning support to the Managing Director of the firm in all advice areas particularly investments, pensions (including defined benefits), estate and tax planning.
You will be responsible for undertaking research, producing suitability reports after detailed discussions with the adviser and overseeing the submission of cases to compliance. You will also need to be able to think laterally at times.
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience working as a qualified paraplanner.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook. Familiarity of Intelligent Office back office system would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A team player, but also able to use own initiative.
- Ability to organise and prioritise your work effectively.
- An eye for detail, with a high level of accuracy.
Certificate in paraplanning from the Chartered Insurance Institute or equivalent
£25,000 to £35,000 DOE per annum plus other
- Paraplanning: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time